March 31, 2007 Request a FREE Uptime Magazine Subscription
All PdM - All the Time!
Uptime magazine provides information for the Predictive Maintenance Professional who actually uses Predictive technologies.
Each month features case studies, practical tips and useful procedures for:
• Vibration Analysis
• Airborne Ultrasound
• Infrared Thermal Imaging
• Motor Testing
• Oil Analysis
• Precision Maintenance
Get Focused on Predictive Maintenance! Get Uptime!
March 31, 2007 Maintenance Management in A Nutshell Web Workshop Part 1: Work Order, data entry and information man
Please join us for a Web Workshop on April 20
When: 11am (EDT)
Maintenance Management in A Nutshell Web Workshop Part 1: Work Order, data entry and information management
In the 1st Workshop Joel discusses:
* How do you create better machine histories?
* What is a Work Order used for?
* How to Audit Your Work Orders
* Work Order Coding
* Building a Work Order Training Program
* Action Plan
There are several polls conducted throughout the Web Workshop that provide a real time snap shot of attendees Work Order Management practices. Results will be discussed to highlight workshop lessons.
The presented material will last 45 minutes with extra time set aside for questions and answers. Please allow extra time to attend if you are interested in participating in the question and answer sessions.
March 31, 2007 MARCON-2007 Where Industry and Academia Meet For Reliability
May 8-11, 2007
Now in the 11th year of presenting an annual conference in the vital area of maintenance and reliability, the University of Tennessee Maintenance and Reliability Center together with Reliabilityweb.com is again providing an opportunity to interact with attendees from both industry and academia; from both the private and the public sectors; from organizations just starting in maintenance and reliability to those well along in their journey.
3 Pre-Conference Workshops:
* Reliability Engineering Principles by Paul Barringer, Barringer & Associates, Inc.
* Human Error Reduction – Robert Latino, Reliability Center, Inc.
* Creating Value through Maintenance and Reliability: Proven Methods to Deliver Bottom Line Results by Paul Casto, Eastman Chemical and Dr. Rupy Sawhney, UT College of Engineering
34 Reliability Improvement case studies from organizations like Northrop Grumman, Sandia National Laboratory, Alcoa, Duke Energy, Michelin, Eastman Chemical, US Army, The National Gas Co. of Trinidad and Tobago and Agrium.
MARCON-2007 offers extraordinary learning and professional networking in a relaxed setting in downtown Knoxville.
To register please call 865-974-9625 or…
March 31, 2007 Vibration Monitoring in Hazardous Areas
Enable plant personnel to monitor and trend overall vibration data in hazardous areas without the use of a barrier using CTC’s non-arcing, non-sparking accelerometers and loop powered transducers.
• High frequency response, measure up to 15 kHz
• Excellent sensitivity, 10, 50, 100 mV/g
• Exceptional durability in harsh environments, hermetically sealed
• Input vibration information directly to PLC, SCADA and online monitoring systems
• CSA Class I Division 2 Certified
• ATEX Zone 2 Certified
• Lifetime Warranty
CTC now offers a comprehensive line of vibration analysis and detection products certified by CSA (US & Canada), ATEX and IECEx.